RETURNS & EXCHANGES
What is the policy on return & exchanges?
We do not accept returns or exchanges on any products.
What if I have a defected item?
If you receive a defected item - you can return the product(s) for a refund by starting a Return Request if you have an account with us. If you do not, please contact us with your Name & Order Number and list the items you would like to return. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. All return items must be in its original packaging unused & unopened. Must be returned within 14 business days from delivery date. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost.
When will I receive my refund?
Refunds may take 10+ days to appear back in your account. Most cases, it will refund sooner.
It's been more than 10 days and I still haven't received anything. What can I do?
It should not take longer than that to receive a refund, we recommend directly contacting your bank for status and assistance.
1. Go to your account
2. Once you are logged in, you will be directed to the “Orders” page. On the right side of the order you want to return, click on “Return Items?”
3. Specify the product(s) and quantity you want to return and select how you would like to
receive your refund in.
4. Submit the request. (Note: Please allow 1-2 business days to look over your request.)
5. Once your request is approved, please carefully package and send the products to:
2060 E. FRANCIS ST.
ONTARIO, CA 91761
• You will not receive a refund until we receive and inspect the items for signs of defect and with its original packaging.
Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to appear in your account.
• If you are returning for any reason except due to an error/mistake on your end, you will be paying for return shipping. Please feel free to use the mail carrier of your choice. If the return is due to our error, we will be emailing you a pre-paid shipping label.